When we receive service support messages (from Jira) to our Outlook, it always repeats (Duplicate) in our Outlook.Please tell me the cause and how to fix it?
Hi @Tran Thi Bao Nguyen and welcome to the community
Dear @Alex Koxaras -Relational-
we would like to answer your questions as below.
Hope our information will be helpful for the investigation.
Looking forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanks
@Tran Thi Bao Nguyen
I see the problem now. But I wouldn't bother with it, if the problem is just for one user, and one specific ticket. If the same is not happening to the rest of the users for the same project and for the same event (issue commented), then I wouldn't get into trouble.
If that user click on "view the email message on browser" how does it look?
In the picture which user provided, we cannot find where to click on "view the email message on browser" for testing. Besides, I think affected user receives email on Outlook app.
Please advise us.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.