All closed epics still appear in the "add epic" dialog/selector (pencil icon above the task title), which makes it very complicated to keep the project organized.
We use a "Team managed project"
Hi @Daniel G ,
have you marked the "Epic Status" as Done (or similar closed status)? I also thought it would be good to share recent announcements about changes to the Epic behavior in Company Managed Projects - Upcoming-changes-to-epic-fields-in-company-managed-projects . Though tangential it is good info to be aware of.
Ah...hang on...I see you are on TMP. I need to assess the behavior on TMP as I rarely use them.
So I actually found a similar earlier post I had responded to where I had referenced this open issue - https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-21733 . I believe this relates to your issue as well.
Yes, it is the same problem.
I don't think it is a "suggestion". It really is a bug. If closed epics no longer appear in the backlog, why should they appear in that dialog? It doesn't make sense
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.