Jira Cloud V2
In my integration with Jira, I'm getting all issue types using the "issuetypes" endpoint. With this result, I parse out the issue types that belong to the "com.pyxis.greenhopper.jira:gh-simplified-scrum-classic" project template key. I refer to these issue types as "Global Issue Types". The reason I'm getting the Global Issue Types is because I want to create projects on behalf of my customers. Part of that experience is having a mapping between Jira issue statuses and statuses in my own application. Using the global issue types, I'm getting an error for most of my customers, saying that "The issue does not exist or you do not have permission to see it." I've confirmed that the issue does exist, so there are a couple possible options here.
1. There's an issue security level applied to the issue. When I parse for global issue types, I find the issues that aren't scoped to a project. Can issue security levels be applied to issue types that aren't scoped to a project?
2. The user who established the Jira connection in my application has insufficent credentials. If this is the case, what credentials are needed for a user to get a Global Issue Type through the following api docs?