I have edited the global "Product Requirements Blueprint", but when using it in a document the "default" template is still used. Any change in the template is ignored.
Hi @Daniel G
Can you check one thing for me, please? Did you ever make changes to the blueprint in the space itself? Because then the global blueprint and the space blueprint are separated. Changes to the global blueprint will only reflect in "untouched" space templates. Look at the templates in the space, and if you can read "Reset to default" next to the blueprint, you've found the reason.
After resetting the template, it will be the same as the global one.
Best, Max
Yep, that's de problem
Nice. We were able to resolve that quickly. 😄
Hi @Daniel G ! I am a new product manager for the Templates team and looking into our wonderful community feedback! I am curious, when you updated the global blueprint, did you also set the correlated space blueprint to default or leave it specific to that space? What feedback might you have on this experience? thx!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.