Please assist, when I receive an issue ticket in HTML, they do not reflect correctly in the description, please see attached example of how it comes through. example image below:
@Graham Jansen -
Can you provide a bit more information on your ask? I am not quite sure what is the problem on description is not reflected correctly from your image.
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Hi Joseph
Thank you for your speedy response, sure no problem.
We have a financial CRM system, if it picks up an issue it sends an email to my Jira ticketing system, this email that we send through has an HTML body, Jira then picks up the email and logs it as an issue/ticket. When I view/open this ticket the description summary does not correctly show the information of this issue, hence the image I sent through, you can see that the HTML body does not reflect correctly inside the ticket. (Let me know if I need to do a quick video screenshot for you?)
Thanks Joseph
If you can a quick video screenshot will be great.
Best, Joseph
Hi Joseph, click on the link below to view my video:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZnFW62mzBb-si8sRXLudWn9iBLvVZSAy/view?usp=sharing
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.