Do we have Story Points in Jira Free? I'm struggling to find how to get them...
Hi @Patrick Joalland - Yes story points are in the free version. By default, they appear in the "More Fields" section of the issue.
Hi Patrick,
Yes, those should be available for Free accounts.
What type of project are you using? Team-managed? Company-managed? Jira Work Management?
In the post below someone seems to be asking the same, but did not solve:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Jira-discussions/Missing-story-points-field/td-p/1779301
Hi @Mark Segall, thank you for your help.
If Story Points are in the free version, I really do not know where to look for... Please see below what I get. It's been 1 hour I am trying to figure out how to get Story Points...
Hi John, thank you for your help.
You are right, I was running a team-managed project, which has too much limitation. I did not get the difference between team-managed and company-managed.
Thank a lot!
Very interesting... My Team-Managed project has a field called Story Point Estimate. I'm looking into why you don't have this available in your project.
You need to enable estimations on your project:
https://INSTANCE.atlassian.net/jira/software/projects/PROJECTKEY/settings/features
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.