I am trying to use the remotelink API call as documented here. The remote link goes to a on-prem instance that I linked with Cloud using the Atlassian Tunnel app. This works well when I use it manually.
How do I find out the Application name and type of the remotlink API to access Jira on-prem?
"application": {
"name": "My Acme Tracker",
"type": "com.acme.tracker"
},
And do I really need to provide all the information in "object"? I would think that Jira is figuring all that out by itself when I give the remote issue key. No?
"object": { "summary": "Customer support issue", "icon": { "url16x16": "<a href="http://www.mycompany.com/support/ticket.png" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://www.mycompany.com/support/ticket.png</a>", "title": "Support Ticket" }, "title": "TSTSUP-111", "url": "<a href="http://www.mycompany.com/support?id=1" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://www.mycompany.com/support?id=1</a>", "status": { "icon": { "url16x16": "<a href="http://www.mycompany.com/support/resolved.png" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://www.mycompany.com/support/resolved.png</a>", "link": "<a href="http://www.mycompany.com/support?id=1&details=closed" target="_blank" rel="nofollow noopener noreferrer">http://www.mycompany.com/support?id=1&details=closed</a>", "title": "Case Closed" }, "resolved": true }
Thank you for any feedback someone might have!