Hello,
We manage our production through JIRA and have two instances of Confluence.
- One which is on the same domain as our JIRA instance that we use for company only documentation (referred as Private instance)
- One that is on a different domain name that we use for providing partners with documentation about our software (referred as Public instance)
Depending on the JIRA project we need to link the "Pages" section to either the Private instance or the Public instance - never both at the same time for a given project.
I made both application "Primary in the Application links admin section and the Private instance is marked as System and the Public one is marked as Connected. Linking the Private instance to the Pages section of a JIRA project works flawlessly, but when I try to link an other project -never linked before to the Private instance, I can only pick from spaces of the Private instance.
So my question is how do I select that for this given project, I want to connect to my Public instance?
Thank you for your help in advance,