Hi, out of a sudden our JIRA cloud site went offline, I tried many things online but with no luck. When I go to https://admin.atlassian.com/ the product status is offline and there's no way I could change that. It says 'please contact support' but because I have a free plan there's no way to get to support.
Please can someone help?
Hi @Yazan Qaraqesh , I am not seeing anything reported on Atlassian Status page. Would you mind sharing a screenshot of what you are seeing? Is it possible that you have more than 10 users and no payment submitted?
Hi all, I've checked the billing section and it shows there that the instance is deactivated. We are on free plan so struggling to understand which billing to add and for what?
You my need to contact Support and enter a Billing question.
I suspect you have gone beyond the Free user limits.
Hi Jack, thanks for your help. Please see attached. We have only 3 users. Also see my other answer for further screenshots.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.