I am trying Insight to manage our Assets but it is pretty difficult for an inexperienced user like me. Is there any alternative tool for Jira which is easier to use but still flexible and configurable?
Thanks,
Hi Campo,
DevSamurai has an app called AssetIT Asset Management for Jira, I think it could be a good match for you. Please give it a try
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1228867/assetit-it-asset-management-for-jira
AssetIT is flexible and customizable to fit unique needs with different asset types and processes.
Features:
Hi @Campo Vicens ,
Insight is commonly the way to go in terms of integrations. But there are alternatives in the market place.
For example: https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1222692/asset-management-for-jira?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
-Ben
Thanks Tam for the detailed answer, I will give it a try
Thanks Ben, I will take a look at it
I recommend to have a look at STAGIL Assets since it is the only asset solution that does not use alien new object types but leverages default Jira functionalities.
Therefore the interface is familiar already to all users and it is highly compatible with other apps and works super with scripts and automations solutions. Also it has strongest workflow, permission and notification capabilities and most custom field types available.
You can request a free demo under support@stagil.com.
Best regardsBjörn
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.