I'd like to be able to do an analysis of how many sprints a story was in, without having to go into each story to manually count. Could I build a filter and load it into the two dimensional stats filter?
If you open the issue in a separate window, it'll show you all the sprints in which it was apart of. That field only shows up when an issue is assigned to a sprint
Understood, I was hoping to be able to look at a lot of stories. (Most of ours don't close out in 1 sprint unfortunately)
We wanted similar board to understand how many JIRA's are getting carry forwarded from last(or multiple) sprints to current active sprint.
Two dimensional filter statistics table allowed us to achieve it, with sprints as column and row headers and cells containing how many JIRA's overlapped in those sprints
Filter: current Sprint
X-Axis: Sprint
Y-Axis: Sprint
Group by: Sprint
also to get overlapping tickets Project in (...) AND sprint in openSprints() AND sprint=s1 AND sprint=s2gives overlapping tickets of sprint s1 and s2 and current openSprint.
This will not work for my need... I would like to see if an issue was in any of the past / present sprints, in any combination. If it was only two sprints - I agree the JQL above would work.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.