We are Jira cloud and push notices stopped delivering to IOS devices today. Have updated the App uninstalled and reinstalled but still no notices. Have entered an issue with Atlassian, but I'm doubtful that this is just impacting our users.
I'm glad that I am not the only one. This happened sometime last year as well.
The level of attention and support to issues like these are extremely lacking. I heavily rely on my iOS notifications in Jira as part of my workflow. I would greatly appreciate someone from Jira Support getting on this. @Hannah McKenzie
Thanks for weighing in @Jeff Howell , my records show the last time we dealt with this was April 2022.
They had to back an update out during that one.
It may have been April as well. Either way, I hope for a qick resolution
Hi @Pam O_Dell @Jeff Howell, thanks for reaching out. This was indeed a bug. I believe it is now fixed. Please let me know if you're still experiencing any problems.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.