I created a personal project in Jira and I want to export the whole project to another Jira.
Hi @Heloisa Prizon , you cannot export/import a project but you can export/import issues. So if you recreate the project configuration 8n the new instance you can export the issues from the old instance and import them into the new project. Basically you rely on the CSV Export/Import feature.
BTW, here is an import reference if you need it - create-issues-with-the-csv-importer . Export is simply done via the Advanced issue search page.
Hi @Heloisa Prizon welcome to Atlassian community.
I see you tagged Site admin level, so you can perform the export with the 9 steps listed in this cloud to cloud migration .
This document indicates that specified projects can be moved from one cloud site to another:
https://support.atlassian.com/migration/docs/perform-a-cloud-to-cloud-migration-for-jira/
I have not been through that process myself.
Free Jira is creating a Task type issue when importing, can we convert this Task into Test Case?This export/import is a generic issue, can you set it later?
There are two options.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.