I am on the free version of JIRA working on a team-managed project. The time to next sprint, sprint health and sprint burndown gadgets all do not include weekends as possible work time which I would like to change.
I have looked at the documentation and existing answered questions and feature requests to try to resolve this. This made me aware that my version of JIRA does not support altering which times are my workdays. Though I am still confused as to if there is a toggle for if weekends count as workdays since the version of the burn-down chart in the reports section does not do the same thing as takes the whole week into account.
I have looked at the project settings, personal settings and other settings such as system settings to attempt to resolve this but have not found anything so far.
Does this feature exist and if so, where can I find it?