I want to make sure I am not just missing something. I have created this rule on cloud several times and now I am trying to do the same thing on server and failing to find the option under projects for (current project).
My Goal: When manually triggered, make a set of epics and stories in the current project. The stories will have epic links to their appropriate epic.
My Struggle: There is no option i can find under the project list for "current project" as there is in cloud. I need the project to be dynamic as this rule will be run on new projects to build them out whenever they are created, which is about 3-4 times a month, each time by a new user.
My Question(s): Is there a "Project that rule was triggered from" option instead? Am I missing the "Current Project" listing in my huge list of projects? Can I use a JQL statement to mimic "Current project" and I am just not thinking of what that is at the moment?