I wonder if any group can represent all users that have access to the site but not specifically to any product.
Hi @Joan Andreu Juan Torrens
There's not a "group", just the members. However, if I may ask what problem you are trying to solve it might help with some ideas.Take care,
Michael
Hello @Michael Simmons
My purpose was to use a custom field users pick that could retrieve all users with access to the site. As for now I use a group created by ourselves that is given to all users and then I give this group a project role.
It is working, but we have to give that group to all new users.
And many thanks for your interest !
Can you not use the default Jira group (or whatever group you use to give people access to Jira)?
No @Michael Simmons because some of them just have access to the site, not to any product.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.