Hi everyone,
I spent quite a bit of time building out a Confluence page that had 8 (draft) sections/pages. Prior to publishing, I shared with my team to review and had checked that everything was in working order.
Got a message that two of my drafts pages had disappeared and team members couldn't see them.
The only place in the system I can see these two missing pages mentioned is the "worked on" tab -- when I click on both, i'm routed to the home/landing page and not to the actual draft page.
The names of those draft pages don't show up in the drafts section to the left but in their place, are two draft pages that share the same title as the main heading on my home/landing page. When I click on them, I can see the custom image headers that I created for each of those missing draft pages but the content on the page is a mirrored version of my landing page.
Given the auto-save feature, I was confident throughout the editing process, which took a week, that I would always have a safe backup to go to (would've saved my content elsewhere had I known pages I spent hours drafting could disappear in this fashion with no recourse).
Spoke with a Confluence administrator on my team who tried to troubleshoot but was not able to locate the missing draft pages that I personally never deleted. My other team members said they too had not deleted anything.
Because I never published the page prior to sharing, I apparently have no official version to go back to.
Any troubleshooting help/guidance would be much appreciated!