Hi! I have set up some variables and properties and they pull in fine to the property table so I am good there but I can't see an area to change the variable if it happens to change.
For example, I have a variable called CSM when creating a page using this template, I add myself as the CSM, and it feeds into the property list because I'm using that variable. However, once the page is created the field is populated but looks like text. It does feed correctly into the properties table. But if I am no longer the CSM and I need to change it to someone else, I don't see any place to change that Variable so to change it, I have to do it in both places.
I have looked in the space analytics and don't see that it can be changed there.
I appreciate any input. Thanks!