Hi
Is there any magic JQL to find out the time a ticket breached it's SLA?
I am keen to understand what windows of time we are missing SLA
Thanks
J
This is how I solved it
Hi @Jerry O_Sullivan
Use the below guide to find the issues
https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicemanagementserver/using-jql-queries-specific-to-slas-939926424.html
Example
"Time to first response" = breached()
Thanks,Pramodh
Thanks @Pramodh M I am looking to find the exact time the SLA was breached...e.g 20:08. Is this possible?
For a specific time, it does not work that way.
breached or not breached, that's all
Thanks is there anyway to get the specific time the breach occured?
Hi, @Jerry O_Sullivan
Unfortunately, I don't know any magic JQL to get the specific time the breach occured, the only option that could help here, as I see, may be to install an additional SLA plugin that allows monitoring the time a ticket breached it's SLA.
I can recommend to try SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on, where you can monitor it on the Main Page's grid:
Is it what you need?
And let me know if you need more information or some help. As this add-on was created by my team, and we will be glad to tell you more how to work with SLA Time and Report for Jira add-on, or conduct a demo call for you.
Have an amazing day!
Regards,Olha
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.