Hello,
I have created a custom flow for my issues and I noticed that when I Complete a Sprint it will transition all my resolved issues to the next sprint. This is extremely annoying.
After reading a few forum posts I seem to have found that the Resolution field needs to be not empty for it to be completed in a sprint (Why? - why not just use the status for that *shrug* ) So I have added a Resolution field with "Unresolved" and "Resolved" field values.
I have then created a rule for each transition that is supposed to modify the field to the appropriate value. I get a lot of warnings with no indication what is wrong. I verified my transitions are indeed setting the value of the Resolution field. But the sprint still will consider them as open issues.
I attached some screenshots to illustrate the problem.
Anyone knows what I am doing wrong ?


