I am trying to set the default Create and View Issue screen to show the Work Estimate and Work Completion fields. I followed the article's instructions but it does not work or I am missing a step.
Any help is highly appreciated.
Hello @Juan C Rosique ,Welcome to Atlassian Community.The highlighted is the default related to estimated vs logged.are you referring the same or any other thing
Hi Kagithala!
I need to add the fields "Work Estimate" and "Work Completion" (Edit issue screen)
Can this be done?
Yes, it's possible.Go to project settings -->Summary --> Screens2. Open the Issue type screen scheme
3. Go to required issue type screen scheme
4. Go to Edit Screen
5. Add the required two fields here on the "Select Field"
6. If not helped check the custom field context too
Settings --> issues --> Custom fields -->
check the context, is it available for your current project and required issue type, if not you can add here.
Try these
Thank you, Kagithala!
I did that already but the fields won't show.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.