Hi folks! I have noted a very strange behavior on Jira cloud regarding automation: I have 2 Jira cloud instances, one ist free plan with 2 users another one is paid instance with about 100 users.
On both instances, I have exact same automation rules. However on free instance the automation rules get immediately executed, ob paid instance, I have to manually refresh the site, to see the rules execution.
One example: I have a simple rule, where I calculate the "Residual risk level" and "Residual risk score", exact same custom fields on both Jira instances. As you can see on the picture below, I get so maybe after one second the residual risk score calculated and the risk level allocated, on the free instance, so to say on-the-fly.

But on paid instance, I have to manually refresh the website, and this for each automation rules, which I have created.
So what could be the reason for that behavior?