I believe I or someone in my organization archived a page sometime this year called "General Check Procedure" in the Operations space. I have all permissions and rights in the Operations space. I have full permissions and rights to my own space and to one other department space. The page was there at some time this year in the Operations space to the best of recollection.
If I search some or all of those words in the Archive folder or in the regular Confluence pages in all my allowed spaces, there isn't a page with some or all of that title.
Are there permissions I lack to view a current or archived page? Does it only show pages I archived? Could it be moved then archived in another space within my company? If so I don't know how to find it.
I don't believe I or anyone deleted it - is there anyway to tell? to see a list of deleted files or for someone in Confluence to search this year's deleted or archived pages?