Spend Hours updating a table. The changes have all gone!
Where?
How do I get them back?
Good morning @Sharon Eaton welcome to the Atlassian community.
Confluence Cloud auto saves the text we type even when not published. If by mistake you close the actively editing page, it will be shown as "unpublished changes" next to the edit symbol on that page. PFI the screenshot.
Once you click edit again, all the previously typed text will appear in their respective locations on that page.
Thank you - this is really helpful!
Kind Regards
Sharon
This solution worked last time but not this time.
It is far far far too easy to lose changes and extremely difficult to recover them.
I highly recommend NOT using Confluence for editing - do it all in another, more reliable programme and paste it in when you are done.
This is a nightmare - I want to cry - all my work is lost!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.