Is this on the roadmap at all? I understand that you prefer use of bitbucket, but we prefer gitlab and hosting it ourselves.
Thanks
I would not be able to provide you with information on integration of Gitlab, however if hosting it yourself is a requirement, would Stash perhaps be a proper alternative to you?
Proper alternative?Sure, if you drop price from
to
That would work for me. I understand that you have products that you are competing against, so perhaps if you review your pricing strategy, people may be able to afford it.
Hi Denis -
We make the Git Integration for JIRA add-on that is currently for JIRA Server only. We are in a limited beta right now for JIRA Cloud. We support the exact case you are looking for: hosting GitLab locally but using JIRA Cloud.
If you'd like to join the beta - email me at adam@bigbrassband.com
Adam
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.