Is it possible to show the worklog of one or more issues in a report/list which I can export to Excel?
Hello @Marcel Vlems
There is not a built in report for that. You will need to look for third party apps, or consider using the REST API to extract the worklog data.
If third party apps are an option, this article might help you.
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Marketplace-Apps-Integrations/How-to-generate-user-worklog-reports-in-Jira/ba-p/1677530
Hi
@Marcel Vlems
If you are fine with a mktplace app, to get this data, you can try out our plugin
Agile Tools : Epic Tree, Links Tree, Time in Status & Worklogs
The app provides the following features.
Worklogs & Time tracking Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features. Export to csv format is also available. You can filter based on worklogs time period as well.
I also found some apps that can do the job but I was wondering if it was available in the standard version of Jira.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.