Is there a configuration or setting I can change to make Organizations show on drop downs?
This applies on every screen. (Create Issue, Issue details, etc.)
Hi @Cameron Loperfido ,
It's a system field. You can't have any influence on it.
Kate
Hi Kate, thanks for your response.
So in other words there's no functionality to show Orgs on the drop down without first entering a letter that's contained in the Org name? Seems a little unintuitive.
Do you know where I could make a functionality request to the Atlassian/JSM dev team?
Exactly, you have to start typing. It's unintuitive but I guess it's connected with getting a list of organizations from API.
Atlassian has got their Jira to create tickets with bugs or request new features: https://jira.atlassian.com/secure/Dashboard.jspa I was looking for a similar ticket but I didn't find anything.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.