I have created an epic: and I wonder if there is a simple way to communicate the new migration date in a way that it cascades to all tasks that have been created under the epic? Or is to include this information in the activity log in the epic and mention everyone involved the only way to do it?
Hi @[deleted]and welcome to the community!
The best way to do this is with automation. Here's an example where I'm using Due Date:
Thank you for your help Mark! This helps
@Mark Segall In this example automation is the For Stories (or other issues in Epic) available in the Jira Cloud? I'm new to automation and I'm not finding that component. If not, is there an equivalent for Cloud? I'd like to copy an Epic custom field to all child issues when it is updated in the epic.
@Mark Segall I just found it in the Branch rule/related issues, don't know how I missed it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.