As above: suddenly noticed that the google activity ribbon at the bottom of the OD screen is no longer there. I still log in using Google SSO but no longer see any Google Apps-related functionality.
Hi Kieran,
The google toolbar which was on the bottom of the page has been removed from the system past October, this was part of the new visual design that we have implemented on the OnDemand environment. This was announced in the release notes of October 2012
Please see the following snippet from that page:
The Activity Bar has been removed.
Cheers,Bas
Hi Bas, thanks. Might I ask why?
Of cours you may ask Kieran I'm not 100% complete on this but some of the reasons where:* The banner was overlapping additional links on the pages* The quick switch options (between Atlassian products) is not realized by the application switcher
Unfortunately I don't know more on this subject then this apologies.
We also found exceedingly few people were using it, so the effort to continue maintaining it as we made major behind-the-scenes changes to OnDemand wasn't warranted.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.