Trello Cards no longer show up in Confluence... Is this just me?
Thanks.
@Tc_Ying
Before you can see a card or board, you'll be asked to sign in to Trello. Any content you don't have permission to see will display a note letting you know that you don't have the necessary access to view it yet.
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/use-trello-and-confluence-together/
I have signed in (in the same Firefox container). It used to work nicely...
I should have authorized app access when I set this up before.
I am also having this issue - pasting a link to a trello BOARD for me prompts a login request message and board is not visible. It also shows up as a CARD when I click to edit it. The content is not visible at all. I own the board and the confluence page and they are on the same atlassian account, so access is not the issue. Using Safari on MacOS 12.6
Same issue here. If I make the board Public, cards will appear. But the board embed still shows the message "This page may be private. If someone gave you this link, they may need to invite you to one of their boards or teams."
I'm on MacOS 11.7 in Firefox (same container as well) but results are the same in Chrome. the iOS app also shows the public card but not the board. Confluence and Trello are both using the same Atlassian account.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.