OCP Help (Jira Service Desk Project)
OCP Help - Queues - Service project - Jira Service Management (atlassian.net)
Agent (5)
In our service desk project, we used automation to assign ticket automatically to Eric and Lorie (This is perfect). However, Eric and Lorie need to reassign tickets to Abigail and Valeria need base. They can NOT see their name (Abigail and Valeria) in Assignee drop down field. I already added Abigail and Valeria as our 4 and 5 Agents. Both have access on service desk, but Abigail can NOT see tickets on her desktop screen.
Issues need to resolve:
Thanks for your help.
Hi @OCP Admin
At the moment it appears that the license for your site has expired. This is why these accounts are not behaving as expected. Once the license for Jira Service Management has been updated/renewed, then I expect that this will work as expected.
I can see that you already have a support case over in https://getsupport.atlassian.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/35/CA-1938345 to address that aspect.
Once the license has been renewed that should resolve the problem here.
Andy
@OCP Admin -
In addition to what @Alex Koxaras -Relational- stated (I can also confirmed), you need to check your JSM project's permission scheme to ensure what Alex mentioned are setup. In general, the project role that should have those rights is "Service Desk Team"
Best, Joseph Chung Yin
Jira/JSM Functional Lead, Global Infrastructure Applications Team
Viasat Inc.
Thanks Alex.
Hi, I added two new users ( Abigail and Valeria) with current users (Eric and Lorie). However, I could NOT find out them in Assignee drop down list.
Have you added those two users to your JSM project's "Service Desk Team" role? + Verified that the role has "Assignable User" permission setup?
Best, Joseph
@OCP Admin did you try typing their name?
Thanks for pitching in @Andy Heinzer!
Really helpful to know that this is due to expired license.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.