I have a very odd problem.
All of a sudden (typical:-/) all issues which where assigned with older sprints lost their assigned sprints! Therefore the Backlog is showing Issues which have been done a year ago and so on. Not to mention that the backlog now became huge (~1000 issues are shown)
My current research showes the following:
- The logs / history from those issues don't show anything besides the normal changes which happened to them while beeing worked on.
- ONLY the issues of the past sprints are affected
- The issues have NOT lost their done state
- The sprint reports are still showing the proper data (due to those reports I can also access the issues).
Does anyone can tell
- what happened??
- and of course more important: how to fix this?
Best
Michael
(As of now I have a quick filter installed to filter out all issues marked as done so that the team is able to work.)