Hi Everyone,
I've created a duplicate of the Service Request with Approvals called Service Request with Service Owner Approval which has the exact same workflow with the exception of the approver required at the approvals stage of the workflow.
Approver Configuration
The approver configuration I've set requires 1 approver from the Affected services approver group.

I've run a test using the default change management request type and when selecting this group the appropriate approvers are listed so I've safely ruled out this being an issue with the approvers group.
Request Type
On the request type the user must select the affected services.
This information is successfully copied across to the request ticket.

Problem
The problem is that the approvers are not being automatically listed as approvers on the ticket in Jira. Instead I am still receiving a prompt to assign an approver.
Is what I'm trying to achieve not possible or is there a bug in my workflow?