Hello,
<if necessary please skip this part, it's just whining>
I am using the new UI since 1.5-2 y. And there is not a day, I wish back the old UI from Jira 6. I hope Atlassian will come around soon and makes the new UI at least as good as the old one.
</whining>
I have an issue, which was accidentally added into an Epic.
Now I cannot remove its Epic Link. If I hover in the right pane above the Epic Link there is no "Remove" Icon. I can only click on it and then the click leads to the epic issue.
Ive discovered a work around. I am using the bulk edit option in the issue management inside the epic issue and pick the one and make the field empty for the epic link. Thats a little bit annoying and in my opinion a huge inconvenience.
We have project leaders, who struggle with the new UI jira a lot, and such thing I can never explain to them.
Am I to stupid to find the correct (and maybe way easier) way ?
Or can someone help me with a better work around ?
Best Regards,
Andre