Hi, Jira community ๐๐ผ
ย
I am not able to view all subtasks for a team-managed project when my JQL is
issuetype in (Subtask, sub-task)
How can I make sure all the subtasks are visible?
Hi Shilpa,
Do the sub-tasks use a different workflow? Or the same as the parent?ย
That's rightย @John Funk, the sub-tasks use the same workflow as the parent.
Hello @Shilpa Sikotra Taylorย
Try this
issuetype in (subTaskIssueTypes())
If that doesn't work, please tell us more about the sub-task issues that you are not seeing.
Are you able to view the details of those missing sub-tasks?
Do other team members get the same results (missing issues) with the same filter?
Thank you for your answer,ย @Trudy P Claspill
Correction, I am searching
issuetype = sub-task and Sprint = 81
or
sprint = 81 and issuetype = sub-task
and both show a lower count than I can see on the sprint.
I wonder if the issue is related to my sprint? ๐ค
Is there more than one sprint with the same name in your Jira instance?
Jira does not require sprint names to be unique. Are you sure that the sprint with ID=81 is the sprint that you are viewing when you say "than I can see on the sprint"? Where are you viewing that sprint?
If you are viewing your sprint in a Board (in the columns view) are you sure you are viewing only one Sprint and not multiple sprints?
Are you sure that all the items you see when you are viewing the sprint a of the issueType "sub-task"?
Thought I'd answer your questions in bullet points:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.