I´m trying to use app OKR board and I would like to custom the grade field, but for default is 100%, I want to change for 120%. Is that possible?
Hi Marina!I'm not sure about the OKR Board app, but you can change the suggested grade in OKR for Jira app for sure. Let me know if you'd like to know more about our solution. We could schedule a demo call if you'd like that.
Best,
Weronika
Product Lead @ Digital Toucan
Hi @Marina Rodrigues It's definitely possible in OKR Board 🙂All you need is to change your "Target" while creating a new OKR, or editing the existing one.
And in case you want to adjust the threshold metrics inside the grade, you may refer to the Custom grading thresholds guide.Please let me know if you have additional questions.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.