Hi there, can someone help with fixing this issue: Service desk is not allowing me to create care issues even though I have all the access.
Refer to the screenshot below:
Hi @Buhle Mnguni and welcome to the community!
Typically you'll raise a request via the portal with JSM. In order to use the Create issue function, your account will need a JSM license and your account will need to be a member of the Service Desk Team role on the project itself.
Try raising the request through this link:
https://hirtcarter.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/
Hi @Mark Segall ,
Thanks for the response and direction. I'll have to check again whether my license and account is a member on the Service Desk Project (which I 99% think it is). I've now logged the issue on the recommended portal as well 👍🏽.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.