Hi folks!
I just got this request: please grant newbie John the same space permissions as longterm Jane has.
In Jira, we can "View Jira project roles". Is there a similar feature in Confluence or what is best way to do this?
Thanks,KGM
@Kristján Geir Mathiesen Welcome to the Atlassian community
If you have Confluence Cloud Premium you can do the following: https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/inspect-a-users-permissions/ if you do not have premium in the cloud you might be able to use one of the reporting apps in the marketplace.
Thanks @Brant Schroeder I do have Confluence Cloud Premium. Do you know if this kind of report can be done globally (across all spaces like "View Jira project roles" works?
Thanks again, KGM
@Kristján Geir Mathiesen I do not believe it has that capability.
Thanks @Brant Schroeder Not exactly what I needed but thankful that you pointed this out because I will have use for this later. But your answer is as close as it gets, looks like.
Looks like there is a feature request for this -> https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-73839
For those in my shoes, please vote on it.
Thanks, KGM
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.