I recently embedded a Micorsoft Outlook/Teams calendar into my Atlassian/Confluence Wiki page and it syncs without much issue - all events added from the wiki show in the calendar and all events added in the calendar show in the wiki. The only problem is a -6 hour time difference between the calendars.
An event that starts at 7 AM in my Outlook Calendar shows up as starting at 1 PM in the Wiki. This is consistent across all calendars I've connected and all events I've created, including if the event is created in the Wiki or in Outlook. (Created in the Wiki starting at 1 PM, shows up in the calendar starting at 7 AM).
This really makes the calendar useless to me other than for tracking all-day events. I've looked into the settings and have found no easy, intuitive way to correct this. If anyone else has, I would appreciate some direction.