Hi there!
There are a lot of instructions across the help pages how to distinguish billable and non billable efforts in Tempo.
But: some seem to be outdated, some not completely valid, considering the current administrations....
E.g. https://help.tempo.io/cloud/en/tempo-timesheets/organizing-data-using-tempo-accounts/creating-non-billable-tempo-accounts-for-internal-issues.html
There is something said about the account dropdown which I cannot find at all.
Basically, we're searching for a clear way to define whole projects as non billable and make Tempo to persist for resp. logs no billable hours.
Hi @Stefan Müller , you can link/limit Accounts to Projects.
So, for example, create a non-billable Account and link it to a specific Project so that Log Time can only be done for this non-billable account.
If there's only 1 Account linked to a certain project, then you won't have a dropdown list.
Hi @Dave Mathijs thank you for your answer. Actually, this helps to resolve the UI issue, but there is still the problem (more important): I have no chance to prevent Tempo from putting the billable hours to the amount of logged. This means, I still have to do this manually to have a clean statistic.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.