Hi,
We want to draw burn down chart, similar like Jira, so it would be possible in angular?
Yes. You can draw charts with Angular and with other frameworks.
Thanks for your reply @Aron Gombas _Midori_ can you tell me how we could do that?. I mean Jira provide any plugin or library for angular?
No, Jira has nothing that lets you code inside it (With Server, you could use one of the scripting apps, but I'm not aware of one that supports angular)
Why are you trying to draw a burn down chart? Jira already provides a burndown chart.
Thanks for your reply @Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
I am trying to integrate jira, that's why I need to draw a burn-down chart similar to jira.
if Jira provides any plugin or library in angular, so please let me know
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.