https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.mumosystems.abacus/cloud/support
This JIRA add-on can be very useful to our JIRA instance. Advise on why it does not work properly?
Did you add it to your JIRA project yet? Go to Add-ons > Manage add-ons. Is it there?
Yes, it is there. I have already created a formula and test number fields for this add-on.
So you can elaborate on what do you mean by not working properly then?
The result from the operation is not populating. My number field is not showing me the desired answer.
Hello Ashwin! I am a developer for Mumo Systems. If you raise a support request with us, we'd be glad to help you! http://jira.mumosystems.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/10/create/35Thanks,
Kian
Ashwin was using a ServiceDesk project. There is no API available that allows a ServicesDesk project to be updated. Additionally, there are permissions that are granted to add-on. Apparently, Atlassian had a bug that was not granting add-ons the correct permissions. This has since been fixed, however the API still persists. Once there is an update to the API we will post to this chat with the fix.
hello,
this add on is not working for me either. How do I contact you for help? I cannot raise a support request on your system as I do not have a login and password for it - I have just downloaded a new free trial and it does not show me my custom fields to use.
Hi Lisa,
Please connect with our support and they will assist you immediately.
This is no longer an issue. Abacus now works with ServiceDesk.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.