Our specialists work on various projects. I need to automatically calculate the time estimate for a specialist on various projects. Is there a way to do this?
We need more info here.
you may be able to use Automation to achieve your goal but I cannot say for sure without more details.
I will describe the process to youWe have a specialist who carries out the task from start to finish, and we have a separate field "responsible specialist" for him. He enters a time estimate (for example, 8 hours) and he has several such tasks in different projects. I want to get all his total score (sum of all time estimates) using Jira instead of counting manually. If there are any other questions, I will be happy to answer them. Thanks for the help.
So OOTB there isn't an easy way to achieve. Here are a couple of thoughts.
Yes, there are many applications on the market, the question is which one to choose, and is it possible to modify the "User Load Report"?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.