I'm new to Jira (service management).
I've followed the steps to create a board, but there is not option to be found.
I am Product Administrator.
I'm currently running Standard.
Help needed
Hi @Anthony Wilson
Welcome to the community.
Do you have Jira Software license? Because boards (Scrum/Kanban) comes with it. Jira Service Management license alone is not enough.
Also check this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloudkb/kanban-boards-for-jira-service-desk-cloud-1001823609.html
Hi @Anthony Wilson , welcome to the community.In JSM, you would not have the option to create boards.Scrum and Kanban boards can only be created in Jira Software.. and regular boards can be created in Jira work management.
Thanks for such a quick response. It appears I only have Service Management. I am using a trial version (standard), so I'll install Jira Software. I'll let you know how it goes.
That worked great. Thank you soooo much for your guidance Tanzu. One would have thought downloading Service Management, would automatically installed Jira software if it wasn't present.
You are welcome @Anthony Wilson !! Can you please accept the answer so others can find the solution easily.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.