Hi there,
I am trying to build a double layer approval process that pulls a second manager from Insight if required.
I have the first layer complete, where based on a selected product the approver is pulled in from insight and added to the issue.
In Insight I have 'Manager2' as an attribute against the products if it needs a second layer of approval (higher value items are such).
I have added the second Approval status to the workflow but then this is where it gets muddy.
Not every product has a value in Manager2.
Do I need to build an automation to check if an issue transitions from the first approval status to the second one and then do a lookup into Insight. If Manager2 is empty then automatically transition it to the next step in the workflow otherwise edit the issue with Approver being the Manager2.user that is assigned in insight.
That is what I thought I could do but I am just not getting it to hang together and end up chucking automations out the window left right and centre 
Cheers