Very new to Confluence, but I couldn't find a specific use case like mine, so thought I'd ask. If this question has come up before feel free to point me to an answer already given.
I am creating a Confluence site with 3 different "persona" access levels. The point of this is that one will be "developer" level, with all of the nuts and bolts and details, while the other two will be progressively higher-level users, each with accordingly less detail.
It goes without saying that maintaining three different pages that overlap a lot is undesirable, so my thinking is creating the lowest-level pages one time, then marking different sections as visible (or not) to the higher levels, so an executive less interested in detail has a different view that "hides" the nuts and bolts stuff (for example), but shows roadmaps, milestones, etc.
Also, these will be "living" pages, updated frequently by the various technical managers, so the ability to have them update one page one time and the changes auto-perpetuate through other views is highly desirable.
Is what I am asking feasible?