Is there a way to view the due date in the All Open Tasks Assigned to Me list?
Hi @Kristina Krogstad ,
You can configure the columns which you want to display under assigned to me gadget (as shown below).
If Due date is available in task, it will be displayed.
I mean DUE date, view the due date.
Thank you! Can you help me find the "assign to me gadget"?
click on Edit option of your dashboard. on right hand side under add gadget, you can see assigned to me gadget
ARG...I don't see an option to "edit" my dashboard that I didn't create. I just created a test dashboard, and I see it. Is the person that created the dashboard the only person that can add this?
Hi @Kristina Krogstad how are you? 👋🏻
If you're open to using a Marketplace app, I would like to share another solution that may be useful in your need/scenario 👉🏻 MindPro Insights - Dynamic Charts & Reports for Jira
This is a cloud app built for Jira that allows you to build, customize and save interactive reports in seconds using pre-defined gadgets (including Delayed issues) that bring up instant data from all your Jira projects (Software, Service Management, and Work Management).
The best part? The app is 100% free (for all tier sizes). Take a look, it might work for you.
Regards, Eduardo Oliveira | MindPro Team
Thank you, I will hang on to this. As you can tell, I'm a super new user and this is a LOT more than I could probably handle at the moment!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.