Hi. I get the error "Someone has already added that SSH key" when trying to add SSH key on the Bitbucket Personal settings page.
Please create an internal ticket and provide details to the email of my community account.
Thanks in advance.
Hi @Ilya Navitsky,
I created a support ticket using the email of your community account, you should have received an email with a link to the ticket.
Please follow the link in that email and share in the ticket the public SSH key you are trying to add.
Just in case you haven't received an email, please feel free to let me know and I can post the ticket URL here.
Kind regards,Theodora
There's no easy way to work this out because the keys that belong to other accounts should not be shared.
If you shared the key with someone, you should know who. If you were given the key by someone, then you'll need to ask them.
If you have no luck chasing it down, you can raise a support request with Atlassian, and they can search out the key for you and hence identify the account you shared it with.
If you don't want to spend ages chasing down the share, then you can (and should) create a new key for your account and use that instead.
Thanks for reply. I just followed instructions to create a new question for this problem posted by an Atlassian Team member, Theodora, in the following topic:https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Bitbucket-questions/Problem-quot-Someone-has-already-added-that-key-as-an-access-key/qaq-p/1851681
Thank you! I have attached my public key in the ticket.
You are very welcome, please feel free to reach out if you ever need anything else!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.