When I create an issue from the board, I want that the issue open in a pop-up to be able to edit it.
This is to skip these steps:
- Enter title and create issue
- issue created after some seconds
- click on the issue to open it
- edit it
Hi David,
The board is just a container for the issues so you can view them in a certain way. So when you create an issue, it has no real idea what board it is on so that he can do some other function.
Hi @David Barriere (EXT) welcome to the community. You could just use the create button to create your issues, this will give you the create issue pop-up.
Yes but then I need to put it in the correct Epic.
And perhaps I need also to move it from backlog to the board.
I create the issue from the board but in this case it is only possible to enter the title of the issue. When done, the issue is directly in the right Epic and board.
So, what exactly do you want to happen after you create the issue?
I would like a pop-up to directly be able to edit the description part of the issue; without to have to wait that Jira create the issue, affect a number, then click on it to open it ...
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.