Dear community,
is there any way to make automation to unrelease a issue's version if the version is released?
Maybe trigger can be whenever issue is updated - but I don't know what to write down in 'Unrelease version' in 'Then' section.
Hello @Hotae Kim
Welcome to the community.
There is an action to change a Version to Unrealeased.
I don't think I completely understand your question. I'm not sure how to provide more advice on solving your problem. Can you provide more information about your scenario?
I want to automatically unrelease version when an user add issue's fix version which is released.
Can you describe the problem you are trying to solve by taking this action?
Does the following accurately describe the scenario?
Dear Trudy,
I want released versions only contain issue which status is 'Done'.
So when an issue which status is not 'Done' added in a released version, I want to change that version as unreleased version so I can tract it on the dashboard widget.
So the scenario which you have described is exactly accurate.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.